Bath Blarney Days!
March 12 – 17, 2015
If you have events you’d like to share please send them to email@example.com
For a few days each March, the “City of Ships” becomes the “City of the Irish” as Bath celebrates Bath Blarney Days
On-Going Events & Specials
• Be Green… stay at the Hampton Inn Bath for the weekend and walk to all the festivities!
•Pot O’Gold Passport Challenge! Forms coming soon!
• The Bath Family YMCA will be free to anyone wearing green over the weekend (March 14-15).
• Markings Gallery will be having a special “Ready for Spring Sale!” March 13- April 13th
20 % off Selected Artists’ work. Hats, jewelry, wall art, clay..first time ever for us to have a sale..so a great opportunity to get something special! 50 Front Street. 443-1499
• J’adore is having a 20% off Sale on anything green. 193 Front Street. 443-5600
• Sale at NewEngland Antiques all week! 84 Front Street. 443-6003.
Thursday, March 12th
• Wine Tasting at Now You’re Cooking-5-7pm. 49 Front Street
Friday, March 13th
• Movie screening of Joan Crawford in Mildred Pierce on Friday, March 13 at 2:00pm. Patten Free Library.
Enter the Haggis at the Chocolate Church
JUBILEE RIOTS (formerly ENTER THE HAGGIS) (celtic-roots rock reinvented)– 7:30pm
Toronto roots rock band Jubilee Riots (formerly Enter the Haggis) has evolved from wildly popular local band to established international touring act, with a sound that lies somewhere between the fiercely creative and contemporary soundscapes of Radiohead, and the heartfelt story telling and infectious grooves of The Band. It?s this uncompromising commitment to their music and fans that has seen the band garner top ten charting positions on Billboard, Amazon, and iTunes. Tickets: $26 advance/$30 door. Click here for more info.
• Guiness Glass Etching- Byrnes’ Irish Pub-6pm-8pm followed by Karaoke til midnight. 38 Centre Street.
Saturday, March 14th
• “Shamrock Sprint” 5K sponsored by First Federal Savings and Loan. 9am
Click here to sign up online or click on the forms to download or FMI email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• St. Patricks Day Parade – 11am Parade route – Parade begins at the Knights of Columbus Hall on Middle Street, proceeds south to Centre Street, east to Front Street, north to Linden Street, ending at the Gazebo in City Park by the Patten Free Library. Maine Public Safety Pipe & Drum Corps is confirmed!!!
• Tug-O-War – noon at City Hall parking lot.
• Cookie decorating at Now You’re Cooking for the kids after the parade-. NYC will have all you need to create an a work of art to celebrate Blarney Days. 49 Front Street. 443-1402
• Come to Now You’re Cooking after lunch for a juice and smoothie demo. Learn the difference between the two and the benefits of each. Join us for a sampling of sweet and savory juices and smoothies (some of which will, of course, be green) and the best machines for making each. 49 Front Street. 443-1402
• Blarney Pub Crawl 5pm til ???- Live entertainment and Prizes at Kennebec Tavern/JR Maxwell/Front Street Public House/Byrnes Irish Pub/737.
• Art Opening at Stable on Front 4pm to 7pm. Mixed media artists will be featured and refreshments will be served!
• Jud Caswell at Byrnes’ Irish Pub 8pm. 38 Centre Street. 442-6776
Sunday, March 15th
• Sing-Along with Bitter Brew at Byrnes’ Irish Pub 5pm. 38 Centre Street.
Monday, March 16th
• Irish Session at Byrnes’ Irish Pub. 7pm-Traditional Irish Music played by local musicians. Musicians encouraged to join. 38 Centre St. 442-6776. Click here for more info.
Tuesday, March 17th-St. Patrick’s Day!!!
• the library bookstore will have a 20% off sale on St. Patrick’s Day March 17th. 194 Front Street. 443-1161
• St. Patty’s Day celebration at downtown pubs and restaurants…all day!
• Live music all day at Byrnes Irish Pub featuring the Maine Public Safety Pipe and Drum Corps.