- Ad Wear – 1 Old South Place (map) – 207-442-8553
T-shirts and other specialty printed items
- April 56 – 66 Front Street (map) – 442-6650
Wonderful, eclectic gifts and home accessories.
- Arrowsic Island Pottery – 344 Old Stage Rd. (map) – (207) 443-5858
Fine handcrafted pottery and gift items made with traditional techniques by Maine potters. Decorative and functional stoneware pottery. Food-safe, dishwasher-safe, oven-safe and microwaveable. Our studio and gallery are open 9-5 daily.
- Bath Antiques Shows – Bath, Maine Antiques – PT Promotions – PO Box 333 (map) – 207/443-8983
Bath Antiques Shows are held at Bath Middle School, Bath, Maine, one Sunday a month, 10-3, from Nov. to Apr. and Aug. 60 dealers feature a great selection of fresh antiques-funiture to smalls.
- Bath Book Shop – 96 Front Street (map) – 443-9338
Wonderful books, local topics. Special Orders.
- Bath Farmers’ Market – Commercial Street (map) – 207-549-7611
Bath Farmers’ Market
May through October, Saturday 8:30am-noon at Waterfront Park; bi-weekly winter market location at United Church of Christ, Congress Avenue.
- Bath Natural Market – 36 Centre Street (map) – 207-442-8012
Bath Natural Market:
Mid-Coast Maine’s home of Fresh Organic Produce, Spices, Breads, Natural Meats, Bulk Grains, Cereals, Local Dairy Products, Coffees, Teas, Wine, and Vitamins & other Nutritional Supplements.
- Bath Printing Company – 44 Front Street (map) – 207-443-3411
Full service printing and copying for personal and business needs.
- Bohemian Rose – 386-0240
Unique clothing, folk art and jewelry.
- Brackett’s Market – Front Street (map) – 443-2012
Full service grocery, deli & bakery. Hand cut steaks.
- Brick Store Antiques – 143 Front Street (map) – 443-2790
Brick Store Antiques is a a year round shop in a year round town. Open 7 days a week and offering an ever changing selection of wonderful antiques. We welcome Browsers!
- Buy*Low Baby – 99 Commercial Street Suite 2 (map) – 442-9555
New and Gently Used Children’s Clothing, Toys and Equipemtn
- Bath Sweet Shoppe – 19 Centre Street (map) – 207 443-4221
Candy, fine chocolates & gifts
- Cobblestone & Co. Antiques – 176 Front Street (map) – 443-4064
Facinating mixture of antiques and collectibles. Fun!
- Country Farm Furniture – 148 Front Street (map) – 443-2367
Quality Furniture at Country Prices
- EZ Diabetic Supplies – 61 State Road (map) – 207-386-1080
Diabetic Supply Company
- FEnique Boutique – 795 Middle Street (map) – 207-491-6570
Dress Agency & Quality Consignment
More than just a clothing store…we serve the whole you…check out our event listings!
- Fun With Flags – 4 Schooner RidgeRd #6 (map) – 443-9571
Flags in all sizes including U.S., States, Historic, Banners, including accessories. We deliver
- FUN with FLAGS etc – P.O. box 1080 (map) – 207-443-4716
retail flags of all sizes and themes
- Gediman’s Appliances – 67 Centre Street (map) – 443-4711
Quality Appliances and Service. All major brands.
- Georgetown Pottery – 755 Five Islands Rd (map) – 371-2801
Fine handmade porcelain pottery, jewelry, and gifts.
- Lisa-Marie’s Made in Maine – 170 Front St. (map) – 443-2225
Bath’s only all Maine Made Gift Shop. Featuring work from over 90 of Maine’s finest artisans. Come and browse in this relaxing atmosphere and enjoy Maine’s quality work at wonderful prices.
- Halcyon Yarn – 12 School Street (map) – 442-7909 or 800-341-0282
EVERYTHING!!! For yarn and fiber crafts and fun.
- Marnee’s Cookies – 906 High Street (map) – 207-443-3401
Specializing in gourmet cookies baked with TLC right here in Bath, ME. Proud to present our new signature line of 13 cookies “because life is simply too short to eat a bad cookie”.
- I Must Have It! – 180 Front Street (map) – 207 443-1064
Over 30 years of experience is reflected in this new shop featuring decorative antiques and gift items.
- Intown Shop – 80 Front Street (map) – 443-3094
Clothing, accessories, gifts – tux rental & more.
- Just Framing – 149 Front Street (map) – 443-3076
Downtown location offering custom picture framing and art gallery. We feature original artwork and prints by local artists.
- Kennebec Angler – 97 Commercial Street (map) – 207-442-8239
Retail fresh and salt water fishing tackle
- Little Bambinos – 26 Centre St, Ste 2 (map) – 2074429992
THE place for previously loved children’s and maternity essentials. Featuring new made in Maine items on every mom’s wish list
- Mariner’s Compass Quilt Shop – 190 Front Street (map) – 1-207-443-2900
Quilting fabrics, supplies, and classes.
- Markings Gallery – 50 front Street (map) – 443-1499
Maine artist owned gallery with clay,metals, jewelry, mixed media and fiber artworks.
- Massage Therapy & Reflexology – 14 Walker St (map) – 207-443-2572
Home office offers therapeutic massage, relaxation massage and reflexology sessions. Fun reflexology home parties. Retail a few items such as soy candles.
- McChesney Art Studio – 53/9 Front Street (map) – 207.232.7759
Susan McChesney Art Studio: Original Paintings and Drawings, Reproductions
- Native Arts – 813 US. Route One (map) – 207 442 8399
Connecting people with native culture since 1989, Native Arts provides an online store that offers baskets, carvings, Sterling Silver jewelry, Kachinas, pottery, fetishes, sand paintings and wall art. From the different nations Navajo, Hopi, Zuni, Penobsc
- Now You’re Cooking – 49 Front Street (map) – 443-1402
Midcoast Maine’s premier cookware store.
- Ornament – 11 Centre Street (map) – 207-442-6636
A fun shop full of new and vintage home and garden accessories.
- Pamelas World – 168 Front Street (map) – 443-3202
We are a World of Sterling Silver Jewelry,Basics to Semi-precious stones.Most jewelry is handmade and we feature Local jewelry designers.Wall Decor from around the world. We are like no other jewelry store!!!!!!
- Papa Geppetto’s Workshop – Toys * Hobbies * Miniatures (map) – 207-443-8880
Toys, Hobbies, Miniatures
- Passionflower Farm – 11 Centre Street (map) – 442-7277
Full service florist specializing in naturalistic design.
- Pitter Patter – 129 Front Street (map) – 207-443-9870
Children and baby clothes,gifts,educational toys,books
- R.M. Tate – 33 Centre Street (map) – 443-8837
Four floors of discount shopping and excitement.
- Reny’s – 46 Front Street (map) – 443-6251
Name brands: Great prices! Shopping Fun!
- ReStore – 7 Rivers Habitat for Humanity – 108 Centre St (map) – 207-386-5087
New and gently used building materials,doors and windows,appliances,cabinets,furniture & paint available to the public. Prices 50%-90% off retail.
- Stanton’s Footwear & Accessories – 192 Front Street (map) – 207-443-1100
Comfort, quality shoes. Also fun and flirty shoe styles. Smartwool socks and fun belts. More to come soon!
- Rogers Ace Hardware – 55 Congress Ave (map) – 443-6089
Over 100 years of dedicated customer service.
- RVI – 735 Middle Street (map) – 443-9702 fax 442-9699
Parts & Accessories for Snowmobiles, Sportcycles & ATV’s.
- Sarah Greenier Gallery – 428 Middle Street (map) – (207)443-3936
Lovely studio/gallery of Maine coast artist, Sarah Greenier – features Maine marine, coastal and Monhegan paintings in oil, prints & cards.
- Springer’s Jewelers – 76 Front Street (map) – 443-2181
Diamonds, Rolex watches, estate jewelry, Waterford Crystal.
- Susan Perrine Studio – PO Box 22 (map) – 443 8041
Susan Perrine weaves textiles large and small: from twig structures 35 feet long to soft scarves and shawls.
- Swango Farm Market – Old Bath Road (map) – (207) 442-7882
Seasonal farmstand selling vegetables, berries, cheese, bakery products. All produce is from our Woolwich farm or other Maine growers.
Open 9am-6pm seven days/week, mid-June through Columbus Day. Watch for our ads in the Times-Record and Coastal Jo
- Tallywaggers BBQ Sauce – 16 Garden Street (map) – 207-443-1117
“Best in New England” Just enough zip to be good on everything without burning your lips off!
- The Library Bookstore – 194 Front Street (map) – 207.443.1161
Gently-used books, DVDs, CDs, and puzzles for all ages to benefit Patten Free Library. Recycling at its best!
- Open Door Books – 178 Front St. (map) – 207-443-8689
Used bookstore specializing in rare and out of print books. Large selection of Maine Books. Books, bought, sold, and found.
- Nichols Boat Builder, LLC – 300 West Point Rd (map) – 207-389-2468
Building the traditional wooden West Point Skiff aka ‘Westpointer’
- Wags & Whiskers – 176 Front Street (map) – (207) 443-3647
We are downtown Bath’s pet shop, specializing in high end food, treats, toys and accessories for all stages of a pets life.
- West Island Studio – 40 Moffatt Lane (map) – 207-371-9090
Offering distinctive craft and exquisite fine art from a garden setting in Georgetown
- Wilson’s Drugstore – 114 Front Street (map) – 442-8786
Pharmacy. Maine T-shirts & Souvenirs.
- Witch Spring Hill Ice Cream – 60 State Road (map) – 207-443-3029
retail ice cream and hot dogs
Last updated on Apr 30, 2013 at 1:00pm.