Heritage Days in Bath, Maine, is a four day festival that occurs each year over Independence Day weekend in July and includes Maine’s largest 4th of July parade.
The festival theme celebrates Bath’s long history as an international ship building port. Events are held throughout the city’s downtown and parks, and include fun and exciting activities for the entire family.
2015 Heritage Days – July 2, 3, 4, and 5th
- Carnival – With dozens of rides, games of skill and popular food vendors-Everyday!
- 4th of July Parade – Maine’s largest featuring over 100 entries
- Fireworks – Fantastic display of pyrotechnics on the waterfront-Sunday, July 5th.
- Crafts Show – A two day juried event with over 50 vendors-Saturday & Sunday, July 4 & 5.
- CRAFT APP2015PDF Download application if interested in participating.
- Kid’s Stage – Fun activities for the younger crowd including face painting, music and games. July 3, 4 & 5 on the grounds of the Bath Customs House
- Chili Chowder Fest – A local competion between some of the area’s finest restaurants-Friday, July 3rd
- Firemen’s Muster – This event pits teams from 5 states with antique fire pump rigs
- 1-mile Fun Run and 5-mile Road Race through the historic district
- Front Street Shuffle – Over 125 antique cars line nationally acclaimed Front Street-Sunday, July 5th
- Outdoor Concerts – With popular local and nationally known acts held on two stages-Everyday!
- Huge used book sale to benefit Patten Free Library at the Winter Street Church
The 2015 BATH HERITAGE DAYS PARADE will be held on Saturday July 4th at 10:00am.
The FIREWORKS will be held Sunday evening at 9pm on the Waterfront.
Heritage Days parade entry are available by emailing email@example.com or download all FOUR files below:
Forms for Commercial or Non-Profit Vendors are also available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org