Heritage Days parade entry forms coming soon!
Heritage Days in Bath, Maine, is a four day festival that occurs each year over Independence Day weekend in July and includes Maine’s largest 4th of July parade.
The festival theme celebrates Bath’s long history as an international ship building port. Events are held throughout the city’s downtown and parks, and include fun and exciting activities for the entire family.
Full Schedule of events to be updated soon!
2015 Heritage Days – July 2, 3, 4, and 5th
- Carnival – With dozens of rides, games of skill and popular food vendors
- 4th of July Parade – Maine’s largest featuring over 100 entries
- Fireworks – Fantastic display of pyrotechnics on the waterfront
- Crafts Show – A two day juried event with over 50 vendors
- Art in the Park – Featuring work by local and regional artists
- Kid’s Stage – Fun activities for the younger crowd including face painting, music and games
- Chili Chowder Fest – A local competion between some of the area’s finest restaurants
- Firemen’s Muster – This event pits teams from 5 states with antique fire pump rigs
- 1-mile Fun Run and 5-mile Road Race through the historic district
- Front Street Shuffle – Over 125 antique cars line nationally acclaimed Front Street
- Outdoor Concerts – With popular local and nationally known acts held on two stages
The 2015 BATH HERITAGE DAYS PARADE will be held on Saturday July 4th at 10:00am.
The FIREWORKS will be held Sunday evening at 9pm on the Waterfront.