Bath City Dock and Boat Launches
Waterfront Park & Public Dock
The City of Bath maintains a public waterfront dock capable of handling multiple vessels at one time. Use limitations at the Waterfront Park public dock include:
- 3 hour maximum tie-up time on any portion of the dock.
- Overnight boaters and boaters that would like to exceed the 3 hour maximum limit are welcome with permission of the Harbormaster. Fees may apply.
- The public docks and launch facilities are open from May 1 until mid November.
- Bracket’s Market Grocery Store is a shopping cart push away.
- Gas available at Kennebec Tavern and Marina
- Diesel available at Robinhood Marina (6 miles away)
- Free Self-Serve Pump Out
Public Boat Launches
The City of Bath has two launch facilities for boater’s convenience. One is located in the North End on Bowery Street. The other is located in the South End on Washington Street approximately ½ mile south of the Maine Maritime Museum. The Police Department routinely patrols these facilities and users are advised to familiarize themselves with rules and regulations which are clearly posted at each site.
North End Boat Launch
South End Boat Launch
More Things To Do
- Chocolate Church Arts Center
- Explore the Kennebec River
- Hiking & Biking Trails
- Long Reach Marina
- Maine Maritime Museum
- Restaurants Bath Maine
- Shopping Bath Maine
- South End Dog Park
- Bath Youth Meetinghouse & Skatepark
- Popham Beach State Park
- Reid State Park
- Robinhood Marina
- Thorne Head Nature Preserve