Explore The Mighty Kennebec River
BOATING – FISHING – SWIMMING – SIGHT SEEING
LIGHTHOUSE TOURS – AND MORE…
With our two first class boat launches, and tons of free parking, we are centrally located right on the Kennebec River.
- It’s a boaters dream, with the mouth of the Kennebec at Fort Popham and Popham Beach State Park just 12 miles down river.
- Travel downeast through the Sasanoa River, by Robinhood Marina, into the Sheepscot River, through the Gut and your easily in Boothbay Harbor, all inside, deepwater calm cruising. A 30 minute cruise to Boothbay at 30 knots.
- Head up river to Richmond or Hallowell for lunch, and some of the best Bald Eagle viewing you can find in North America. Just a 20 minute cruise at 30 knots to Richmond, with Hollowell another 10 minutes beyond.
- Fuel up at the Long Reach Marina at the Kennebec Tavern right in downtown Bath.
- FREE dockage at the Bath City Dock for 2 hours, right at Waterfront Park.
- Cruisers from away will find Bath a worthy destination with Brackett’s Market (a FULL Grocery Store) within view of the city dock.
- Bath is truly a boaters dream destination!
More Things To Do
- Bath City Dock and Boat Launches
- Chocolate Church Arts Center
- Hiking & Biking Trails
- Long Reach Marina
- Maine Maritime Museum
- Restaurants Bath Maine
- Shopping Bath Maine
- South End Park
- Bath Youth Meetinghouse & Skatepark
- Popham Beach State Park
- Reid State Park
- Robinhood Marina
- Thorne Head Nature Preserve