Sponsored by General Dynamics Bath Iron Works
- Sanitize your hands upon arrival (supplies provided).
- Sign in for Contact Tracing purposes.
- Physically distance as best you can.
- Sanitize your table after use (supplies provided).
- Indoor Voices.
There is wifi available and a beautiful wall of Gratitude painted by local artist Diane Racine. The Beacon light from Doubling Point shining across the Kennebec River. You may use the post its available to post “What lights up your life” in a display of joy for this challenging year.
OPERATING HOURS: 7am- 7pm Monday through Friday, 9am-6pm Saturday and Sunday. Closed all Federal Holidays and others at the discretion of the Operating Team.
This space is a gift to the community!
Thank you to our four partners:
Union & Co
Main Street Bath
the City of Bath.
This space is operated through a Volunteer Calendar run by Main Street Bath.
We are currently looking for volunteers to assist with a few holes in our calendar in December and then into the new year:
- Check the space and wipe down tables at 10am
- Check the space and wipe down tables at 2pm
- Lock up the space in the evening.
If you would like to be a part of keeping this space open through these easy volunteer duties, please contact Amanda McDaniel, Director of Main Street Bath at email@example.com.