Bath Regional Information Center
The Bath Regional Information Center is located next to Route 1 with ample parking, and accessibility for our guests.
Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions BRIC is closed for the season.
Regional maps and guidebooks are available 24 hours a day in a brochure box next to our front door.
We look forward to returning to a year round schedule and welcoming more than 20,000 visitors annually. Since 2009 we have enjoyed being open and staffed 7 days a week mid-May through October and open weekdays and select Saturdays November to mid-May.
Our knowledgeable and friendly staff enjoys being available 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. during peak season to assist visitors.
We routinely help visitors find lodging, dining, shopping, and activities.
BRIC is operated by:
- Main Street Bath
- 15 Commercial Street Bath, Maine 04530 Phone: 207-443-1513
- Fax: 207-442-9481 www.VisitBath.com
- Amanda McDaniel, Director of Main Street Bath, firstname.lastname@example.org (207) 442-7291
- Alison Freeman, operations 207-371-2404 BRIC@VisitBath.com
- 2019 BRIC Display Advertising Opportunities (PDF)
- See us on Google+