Bath Area Community Events Calendar
Accounting and Bookkeeping Tips for Small Business Owners: FREE Brown Bag Lunch + Learn event
Thursday November 21, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 12:50 pmFree
Join Union + Co coworking and shared office space for a FREE Brown Bag Lunch + Learn event: Accounting and Bookkeeping Tips for Small Business Owners
On Thursday, November 21st (week prior to Thanksgiving) at 12pm Union + Co guests will be speaking about about Accounting & Bookkeeping, just in time for tax season! Get a jump start on 2020 tips and tricks. Join us at Union + Co on November 21st and see below for other upcoming events! Sign up here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/accounting-and-bookkeeping-tips-for-small-business-owners-tickets-70812603403
Please feel free to bring your own lunch. Tea, coffee and light snacks will be provided.
Other Union + Co events:
- September 19th: Economic Forecast/Outlook Using the “Yield Curve” – A Real Estate Perspective with No Hype Consulting
- September 23 – 27th: Free Work Week at Union + Co coworking and shared office space
- October 17th: Place Branding – How to Communicate the Unique Essence of Special Places with Better Yet Studio
- November 21st: Accounting and Bookkeeping Tips for Small Business Owners
- December 12th: Blogging for Business: Kendray Rodriguez – Freelance Content Writer and Editor
If you are interested in working with Union + Co on a future Lunch and Learn event, please contact us via direct message or see our website for contact details: www.unionandco.me Join us!