0 items in the shopping cart
- This event has passed.
Bath Farmers Market
Saturday January 7 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Welcome to our vibrant market, open year round on Saturday morning. We’re down by the Kennebec in the Bath Freight Shed at 27 Commercial Street (right behind the old Customs House at the top of Front St.) thru May. Our tables are full of natural and organic produce, meat and fish, baked goods,handcrafted cheese, dairy goods, locally roasted coffee, handcrafted sweaters, candles, and more: you need to see it all for yourself! Our vendors are glad to see you and full of ideas and info-samples too. Make new friends,see old ones, listen to the weekly music, refresh yourself by the river. We are open from 9:00 to 12; plenty of parking. Check out this weeks newsletter at .http://conta.cc/2onuzEk .
Other Community Calendars:
- Patten Free Library Calendar
- City of Bath Government Calendar
- Sagadahoc Preservation Calendar
- Morse High School Calendar
- Morse High Spring Sports Calendar (PDF)
- Regional School Unit 1 Calendar (Includes all schools)
- Chocolate Church Arts Center – Concerts & Events
As a registered non profit the great folks at “The Events Calendar” gave us a free license for this awesome calendar program. Thank you!