0 items in the shopping cart
- This event has passed.
Famed Shipbuilders & Sea Captains of Bath Trolley/Cemetery Tour
Thursday October 12 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 4:00pm on Thursday, repeating until October 26, 2017
Meet at the museum and ride the trolley to one of Bath’s oldest and largest cemeteries for a guided tour with The Lady in the Red Cloak. On the way to Oak Grove Cemetery, we’ll pass by many of the homes of the important people we’ll talk about later. Learn about the fascinating history of Bath’s shipbuilding families and the adventurous lives of famous Bath sailors. We’ll also examine the intricate and affecting symbolism of these amazingly crafted memorials, as well as some cemetery lore and history.
Other Community Calendars:
- Patten Free Library Calendar
- City of Bath Government Calendar
- Sagadahoc Preservation Calendar
- Morse High School Calendar
- Morse High Spring Sports Calendar (PDF)
- Regional School Unit 1 Calendar (Includes all schools)
- Chocolate Church Arts Center – Concerts & Events
As a registered non profit the great folks at “The Events Calendar” gave us a free license for this awesome calendar program. Thank you!