Bath Area Community Events Calendar
- This event has passed.
Place Branding – How to Communicate the Unique Essence of Special Places: FREE Brown Bag Lunch + Learn event
Thursday October 31, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 12:50 pmFree
Join Union + Co coworking and shared office space for a FREE Brown Bag Lunch + Learn event: Place Branding – How to Communicate the Unique Essence of Special Places
RESCHEDULED for Thursday, October 31st at 12pm Kate Howe from Better Yet Studio will be speaking about about Place Branding. Better Yet is a strategic branding and design studio. Optimists at heart, they believe there’s a meaningful way to connect with audiences on any subject. They work with civic, cultural, and mission-based organizations develop strategy and creative activations to increase engagement and impact for causes. Join Kate at Union + Co on October 31st and see below for other upcoming events! Sign up here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/place-branding-communicate-the-unique-essence-of-special-places-tickets-70790729979
Please feel free to bring your own lunch. Tea, coffee and light snacks will be provided.
Other Union + Co events:
- September 19th: Economic Forecast/Outlook Using the “Yield Curve” – A Real Estate Perspective with No Hype Consulting
- September 23 – 27th: Free Work Week at Union + Co Coworking and Shared Workspace
- RESCHEDULED – October 31st: Place Branding – How to Communicate the Unique Essence of Special Places with Better Yet Studio
- November 21st: Accounting and Bookkeeping Tips for Small Business Owners
- December 12th: Blogging for Business: Kendray Rodriguez – Freelance Content Writer and Editor
If you are interested in working with Union + Co on a future Lunch and Learn event, please contact us via direct message or see our website for contact details: www.unionandco.me Join us!