0 items in the shopping cart
- This event has passed.
Red Cloak Haunted History Tour
Tuesday May 23 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:30pm on Tuesday, repeating until August 29, 2017
An event every week that begins at 7:30pm on Tuesday and Thursday, repeating until August 31, 2017
Join The Lady in the Red Cloak for a lantern lit walking tour of Bath. Discover the legends, lore and hidden stories of the area, its mysteries and haunts. See many of the captain’s homes, learn of the early settlement, hear the tale of Seguin and more, while you experience a one-of-a-kind evening in the “City of Ships.” The moderate walk, suitable for all ages, lasts approximately 90 minutes and is by reservation only. $15 for adults, $7 for children under 12, free for children under 5. www.RedCloakHauntedHistoryTours.com, 207-380-3806.
Other Community Calendars:
- Patten Free Library Calendar
- City of Bath Government Calendar
- Sagadahoc Preservation Calendar
- Morse High School Calendar
- Morse High Spring Sports Calendar (PDF)
- Regional School Unit 1 Calendar (Includes all schools)
- Chocolate Church Arts Center – Concerts & Events
As a registered non profit the great folks at “The Events Calendar” gave us a free license for this awesome calendar program. Thank you!