0 items in the shopping cart
- This event has passed.
Welcome Home Party for Mary E
Sunday April 23 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
The oldest Bath-built wooden schooner still afloat is coming home! The schooner Mary E will be sailing up from her former home in N.Y., to her new home at Maine Maritime Museum and is scheduled to arrive at the museum on Sunday, April 23, so we’re throwing a BIG party to welcome her home to the City of Ships! Join us at the museum from 10 am to 12 pm to cheer her on as she makes her way up the Kennebec River and be one of the first to go on board at the dock! (Mary E is expected to arrive around 10:30 am.) This event is FREE.
Other Community Calendars:
- Patten Free Library Calendar
- City of Bath Government Calendar
- Sagadahoc Preservation Calendar
- Morse High School Calendar
- Morse High Spring Sports Calendar (PDF)
- Regional School Unit 1 Calendar (Includes all schools)
- Chocolate Church Arts Center – Concerts & Events
As a registered non profit the great folks at “The Events Calendar” gave us a free license for this awesome calendar program. Thank you!