0 items in the shopping cart
Save the date: March 12 – 17, 2015
- If you have events you’d like to share please send them to email@example.com
- For a few days each March, the “City of Ships” becomes the “City of the Irish” as Bath celebrates
THURSDAY, March 12th
- Irish Tasting at Now You’re Cooking-Details coming soon!!!
FRIDAY, March 13th
Enter the Haggis at the Chocolate Church
JUBILEE RIOTS (formerly ENTER THE HAGGIS) (celtic-roots rock reinvented)– 7:30pm
Toronto roots rock band Jubilee Riots (formerly Enter the Haggis) has evolved from wildly popular local band to established international touring act, with a sound that lies somewhere between the fiercely creative and contemporary soundscapes of Radiohead, and the heartfelt story telling and infectious grooves of The Band. It?s this uncompromising commitment to their music and fans that has seen the band garner top ten charting positions on Billboard, Amazon, and iTunes. Tickets: $26 advance/$30 door. Click here for more info.
SATURDAY, March 14th
- 9am – “Shamrock Sprint” 5K sponsored by First Federal Savings and Loan.
- Click here to sign up online or HERE to download your registration form, or FMI email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 11am – St. Patricks Day Parade – Parade route – Parade begins at the Knights of Columbus Hall on Middle Street, proceeds south to Centre Street, east to Front Street, north to Linden Street, ending at the Gazebo in City Park by the Patten Free Library.
- Parade entry form available HERE!!!
- Hold Harmless Agreement form for parade HERE
(required for parade entry).
- 12pm – Tug-O-War at City Hall sponsored by Universe Gym (Bath Wellness Center)
- 5pm-???? – Blarney Pub Crawl – Live entertainment and Prizes at Kennebec Tavern/JR Maxwell/Front Street Public House/Byrnes Irish Pub/737.
SUNDAY, March 15th
MONDAY, March 16th
- Irish Session at Byrnes’ Irish Pub
- 7pm-Traditional Irish Music played by local musicians. Musicians encouraged to join. Byrnes’ Irish Pub, 38 Centre St. 442-6776. Click here for more info.
TUESDAY, March 17th
- ALL DAY – St. Patty’s Day celebration at downtown pubs and restaurants.
- ALL DAY – Live music at Byrnes Irish Pub featuring the Maine Public Safety Pipe and Drum Corps.
Blarney Days’ Parade
Save the date: Sat, March 15, 2014 at 11am
Spring is fast approaching and everyone loves a parade. That means it will soon be time for Bath’s 4th annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade.
This year’s theme is: Go Green!
Entries can reflect environmental and traditional Irish themes.
The parade will be limited to 75 entries, so please don’t delay! There is a cut off date of March 13, 2014 – no entries after that date will be accepted. We hope that you will join with us in making this the best and biggest St. Patrick’s Day Parade in the state of Maine.
To join the fun and be part of the 2014 Blarney Day Parade download your Entry Form and mail to Main Street Bath, 15 Commercial Street, Bath, ME 04530.
Parade placement will be assigned at the parade staging, so please have a designated representative check in at the Knights of Columbus Hall parking lot on Middle Street between 10-10:30am to find your place in the line-up. The parade route will run from the Knights of Columbus Hall to Centre & Front Streets and will conclude at the Gazebo in City Park.
Prizes will be awarded in the following judging categories:
- Music Award
- Best Humor Award
- Community Spirit Theme Award
- Best Wheeled Entry Award
- Best Streetwalker Award (Best entry on foot)
- Judges Choice Award
- Most Creative Award
- Best Pet Entry
We look forward to celebrating all things Irish and welcoming Spring during Bath Blarney Days!
For more information, call the Main Street Bath office at 442-7291.