Front Street Feud
Friday, March 16th, 2018 from 6 to 9 P.M.
Maine Maritime Museum
Tickets are $40, available after February 23rd from members of the Main Street Bath board, or at the Main Street Bath office at 15 Commercial Street and other downtown locations.
FMI call the Main Street Bath office at 442-7291 or email at email@example.com
After ten successful years, “So You Think You Know Bath”, has earned a much deserved retirement and in its time slot will be “Front Street Feud”! For those familiar with TV’s “Family Feud” we will be replacing the families with teams from local non-profits, the questions with answers from local surveys, and the host, Steve Harvey with our very own, Brian Stanton!
“What’s the best place to ‘people watch’ in Bath” or “Name a place to entertain children under 100 in Bath” or “What is the most asked question at the Visitor Center” are some of the kinds of questions that our version of ”Front Street Feud” might feature.
The evening will also includes:
- Silent auction
- Delicious appetizers
- Cash bar
- Audience participation games
- Loads of Fun and Laughs!
- Event starts at 6 P.M. with a chance to meet and greet your friends and neighbors after a long winter, and to sample some great Bath food and drink.
- At 6:30 the first round of two teams (each comprised of two nonprofits) will compete to fill in surveys’ answers on Bath subjects.
- Then social breaks will alternate with another round of two teams and the Championship Round, which will pit the two winners of previous rounds against each other to see which “family” will take the championship title in this debut performance of “Front Street Feud”!
- Come prepared to laugh, cheer and maybe even call out a few answers!
- There will also be a silent auction. Many thanks to all our generous supporters!
- Tickets are $40 and will be available after February 23rd from members of the Main Street Bath board, or at the Main Street Bath office at 15 Commercial Street and other downtown locations.
- FMI call the Main Street Bath office at 442-7291 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org