MAIN STREET SPRING EVENTS!
What has previously been Main Street’s portion of May Fair has turned into
“SPRING INTO SUMMER! with events and promotions Downtown and Across Town!
Saturday May 18th
- Family Friendly Activities
- Face Paints
- Hula Hooping
- Giant Jenga Game
- Scavenger Hunt throughout Downtown
- Sidewalk Sales from Participating Businesses
- The Trolley will be running!
- Maine Maritime Museum will hosting their Community Day with free Admission!
- Schooner Fare will be playing at the Chocolate Church Arts Center later that evening!
The City-Wide Yard Sale is still happening on it’s Traditional Date of May 4th but will not be a Main Street Event.
The TIMES RECORD will be spearheading this with a large ad space to
promote your favorite treasure hunting spots.
If you would like to put your yard sale listing in the newspaper,
please contact Michelle Bickford at email@example.com