Schedule of Free Events:
12:00 pm @ the Custom House – Tony Dancer, Dance Fiesta!
11:00am- 2:00pm @ the Pocket Park – OPEN MIC Performances!
(Sign Up for Your OPEN MIC Slot here!)
11:00am – 2:00pm @ the City Hall – Main Street Bath Scavenger Hunt Station
Win a Basket full of #fortheloveofbath SWAG!
POP UP Dance Performances by Urban Dynamix
Farmers Market @ The Waterfront
Community Day with Free Admission @ The Maine Maritime Museum
Bath Rotary 4Way 5k
Bike & Pedestrian Committee “Ride for Experienced Riders”
1pm Yoga in Library Park with Johnna Stanton
Business Promotions in No Particular Order:
- Bath Sweet Shoppe: 25% off the fresh crop of Jelly Belly jellybeans and 25% off traditional Jordan almonds.
- Anchor Nutrition: Tasting Day!
- Blended Beauty Salon: Grand Opening with goodie bags and a planting project for kids.
- Maine Street Design: Spring promo on all garden and floral 15% off if you mention “Bath Springs to Life”
- Loyal Biscuit: Buy 2, get 1 Free on all Bagged Treats for dogs and cats!
- Renys: Free gift with Purchase for the first 100 customers!
- Red Cloak Tours: New “Secrets of Downtown” Tour along with the “Haunted History of Washington Street” and “Oak Grove Cemetery” Walks.
- Now You’re Cooking: Tent Sale at the Custom House Lawn 10am-2pm. Chris Toy Book Signing | 10am–Noon.
- Mockingbird Bookshop : 10% off Sale!
- House of Logan : Celebrating their 10 Year Anniversary, offering 10% off purchases excluding gift cards.
- Over the Moon : Sidewalk Sale!
- Island Treasure Toys : 15% off storewide excluding LEGO.
- Mae’s Cafe: Amazing Specials and Outdoor Dining.
- Centre Street Bakery: Free Bite-Sized “Breakfast Thingies” while supplies last!
- Bath Natural Market: 10% off everything, excluding gift cards.
- Maine’s First Ship: Open from 10am-2pm.
- Corner Bookshop: 20% off with bookmark found at the Main Street Bath Tables (in front of City Hall or at the Maine Maritime Museum).
We are very excited to see you downtown for this event! This is the hard work of our Promotions Committee. If you would like to join us and spend some time creating beautiful memories for your community, get involved! This is a really great team of volunteers!
If you have any questions, feel free to email : email@example.com
Amanda McDaniel, Director